First Pay Solutions Merchant Cash Advance Program
How Would your Business Change if You had Access to Working Capital?
Would you expand? Remodel? Buy new equipment? Increase advertising?
First Pay Solutions can help business owners access a financial solution
that can help dramatically advance their business.
How Does a Merchant Cash Advance Program Work?
It provides a fast, easy way for businesses to gain access to working capital today by tapping into your future credit card sales:
- Simply sign First Pay Solution's Merchant Cash Advance contract, agreeing to sell a portion of your future credit card sales at a discount and receive a lump sum cash payment.
- A specified percentage of the business' credit card sales are remitted to repay the Cash Advance during your standard settlement processing with First Pay Solutions each day.
- The specified percentage is a fixed amount and may only change upon mutual agreement.
Access Working Capital Easily and Quickly
With a simple, one page application form and no application fees, you can make use of cash advance funds in as little as 5 to 10 business days. First Pay Solutions works closely with our merchant base, and can offer competitive benefits:
- High approval rates
- Minimal documentation requirements
- Fast funding—in as little as 5 to 10 business days
- Unlike loan, no fixed payment schedule
Take Advantage Today!
The Cash Advance program process is simple and involves no obligation or fee.
Present your last three credit card processing statements
we will assist you with the process.